Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello, Lover

Hi Guys. My name is Maria, I have decided to start a blog after reading blogs for a couple of years. I started to fall in love with them a couple of years ago, and am finally now deciding that it is time for me start one of my own. Why now, you ask? Well, because before I would always question myself and say that writing a blog would take too much of my time, and I would be making too much of a commitment (I don't have commitment issues, I assure you), but I have decided that there are just way too many design blogs out there that really do not have a purpose, and aren't really teaching you anything and that if I know how to do something, I want to share it. I hope that you all will enjoy my blog, and take the time to read it. I hope to write about designs that I'm crushing on, how-to's (because everyone loves a good how-to), things that I like at the moment, and maybe even make a few blogger-friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment